I would be very grateful if you could please distribute the opportunity for lecturers to provide their students consultancy opportunity in Indonesia
Chapters below to the AIB List. Thank you.
Consultancy opportunity in Indonesia company - The 2015 Nusantara project
I would like to invite lecturers who teach International business, management, marketing and other related course to participate in the 2015 Nusantara Worldwide project. This the 2015 Nusantara Worldwide project is focusing to train students to become a consultant for SMEs and businesses in Indonesia. In this project, students will be provided a case study or problems that are faced by SMEs, company or institutions both government and non-government in Indonesia.
In this project, students will collaborate with other students from different universities to manage a consulting company. Students are expected to advice the real companies addressing some of the issues that challenge the growth of their business. This working experience will provide student with real-world skills through a “feel, taste and touch” oriented process where students as a team work for businesses on a specific oriented project.
The description of the partner company 2015
Sahid Hotels is a dynamic hotel brand full of scenic and cultural wealth currently located in each of Indonesia's 33 provinces, with at least 4.512 rooms available domestically. In operation or nearing completion and with an ambitious plan, Sahid Hotels are 26(budget, 3, 4 and 5 stars) hotels for rapid expansion throughout the Indonesian archipelago. In fact, the Sahid Group's family of hotels has grown to become the nation's largest independent hotel chain. Sahid Group is Indonesia's leading independent player in the area of hotel development and management.
Benefits of the project for students and lecturers:
1. Enhance students learning
2. Gain real experience to be a consultant for the real company
3. Learn about the business culture in Asia especially Indonesia
4. Networking with companies and institutions in Indonesia
5. Acknowledgement Certificate from the partner company for both lecturer and students
Requirement for participating in this consultation project
1. Final year students or almost final year students who learn IB, management, marketing, human resource or related courses; (Applications from master students are strongly encouraged).
2. Supervising their students in this project;
3. Work closely with our client company
Note: this project is free of charge
Should this consultancy project be of interest to you, please contact myself: [log in to unmask]
to register your interest and for further information.
Liem Gai Sin
Senior Lecturer of Ma Chung University