Warwick business school has advertised a number of posts, including in the areas of IB and strategy.

Further details on the link below, with potentially full and associate professor level.

(Having posted vacancies on here before, I ask people not to send me cvs or applications but to follow the instructions on the link)

Thanks

https://atsv7.wcn.co.uk/search_engine/jobs.cgi?SID=amNvZGU9MTQ3MjY3OCZ2dF90ZW1wbGF0ZT0xNDU3Jm93bmVyPTUwNjI0NTImb3duZXJ0eXBlPWZhaXImYnJhbmRfaWQ9MCZ2YWNfeHRyYTUwNjI0NTIuNTJfNTA2MjQ1Mj0yMzk5NzkmcG9zdGluZ19jb2RlPTYzNSZyZXFzaWc9MTQzNDQzNDU1MS02OTdhMzQwMDgxODNiMGU3ZGFjM2ViODlmMzkxNzVhNGE5MTk5Mjk5

Nigel Driffield

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.