Now approaching the submission deadline for the Special Section of

Industrial and Corporate Change

What do we know and what should we know about international knowledge sourcing?

Guest Editors

Keld Laursen (Copenhagen Business School, Denmark)

Grazia D. Santangelo (University of Catania, Italy)

Papers should be submitted by July 1, 2015 via email to the guest editors ([log in to unmask])

Professor Grazia Santangelo
Jean Monnet Chair International Business for European Union (IB4EU)
Department of Political and Social Science
University of Catania
Via Vittorio Emanuele II, 8
95131 Catania
ITALY