Reminder: Call for proposals: Special Issue of Asian Business & Management
Asian Business & Management (ABM) invites proposals for a special issue to be published in December 2016.
Please submit your proposal to the Editor-in-Chief (Michael A. Witt, [log in to unmask]
) with the following information:
- The names, contact details, and positions of the proposed Guest Editor(s). Please include brief biographical details.
- The title of the proposed special issue.
- An indication of the type of special issue--invited submissions, open call for paper submissions, or a mix.
- If there is to be an open call for papers: a one-page draft “Call for Papers” indicating the theme of the special issue, key topics, and methodological considerations (if any).
- For any invited papers: 300-word abstracts of the planned invited contributions, plus information about the authors and a confirmation of their commitment.
- Two to three pages on the rationale of the proposal, its intended scope, its intended contribution relative to existing knowledge, and its fit vis-a-vis ABM editorial policy (http://www.palgrave-journals.com/abm/journal/v11/n1/full/abm201123a.html).
Please submit your proposal by 30 June 2015. A committee of the editors of ABM will assess all received proposals and announce their decision within about a month.
Guest editors will be responsible for ensuring that the special issue adheres to our editorial policy and formal guidelines. All manuscripts, including invited pieces, will undergo a standard double-blind review. Guest editors are expected to contribute a substantively meaningful editorial for the special issues. Guest editors may submit their own papers for the special issue; review of these papers will be handled by a regular Editor of the journal, and acceptance is subject to the same standards as any other papers submitted to ABM.
Guest editors will be expected to work according to this schedule:
- 30 June 2015: Submission deadline for proposals
- July 2015: Issue of public “Call for Papers” for the special issue
- December 2015: Deadline for first submission of papers, begin of review process
- September 2016: Deadline for submission of final manuscripts to publisher (precise date TBC)
AIB-L is brought to you by the Academy of International Business.
For information: http://aib.msu.edu/community/aib-l.asp
To post message: [log in to unmask]
For assistance: [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.