Dear all,

We are proud to announce that Emerald’s journal Competitiveness Review was recently indexed in Scopus! To celebrate we are offering complimentary access to key articles from recent issues. Click here to read the papers.

Submit your work to Competitiveness Review

Do you have research within the scope of Competitiveness Review? Edited by Philippe Gugler (EIBA President) and Christian Ketels (Harvard), CR aims to be the leading platform for academic research and conceptual policy dialogue on the competitiveness of locations. We invite papers on these and related topics:

Definition/conceptual framework of competitiveness

Competitiveness diagnostics and rankings

Competitiveness and economic outcomes

Specific dimensions of competitiveness

Competitiveness and endowments

Competitiveness and economic development

Location and business strategy

International business and the role of MNCs

Innovation and innovative capacity

Clusters and cluster initiatives

Institutions for competitiveness

Public policy (e.g., innovation, cluster development, regional development)

Submit your paper today for the chance to publish in one of the key journals in the field.

Our Author Guidelines plus free author resources will provide you with full support throughout the submission process.

Kind regards

Martyn Lawrence

Dr Martyn Lawrence

Publisher

Ethics, International Business and Strategy

Emerald Group Publishing Limited

Tel: +44 (0) 1274 785158

Web: http://www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com

Twitter: http://twitter.com/martynlawrence

LinkedIn: http://uk.linkedin.com/in/martynlawrence

Emerald Group Publishing Limited, Registered Office: Howard House, Wagon Lane, Bingley, BD16 1WA United Kingdom. Registered in England No. 3080506, VAT No. GB 665 3593 06