Start your AIB Conference experience with a tour of an amazing NGO in Bangalore. The visit is free. The learning will be priceless. Please sign up now.

When: Friday, June 26. 2:30 to 5:00 pm

What: See first hand how innovative social organizations are dealing with some of India’s key challenges. Two NGOs have agreed to host visiting delegations on Friday, June 26:

How: Space is limited to 30 people for each visit. To sign up, email Susan Mudambi: [log in to unmask] and indicate whether you prefer to visit APSA or CWC. We will provide transportation for you to the NGO and will return you to the conference hotel.

Why: This is the start of what we hope will become an AIB tradition of more closely engaging with our local host communities.We look forward to seeing you on one of these visits. Even if you cannot take part, please help us spread the word.

Organizers: Nakiye A. Boyacigiller, AIB President, Rosalie Tung, Sri Zaheer, Susan Gupta, Susan Mudambi, and local hosts Professor S. Raghunath and Usha Raghunath

Regards,
Susan

Susan M. Mudambi
Marketing PhD Program Advisor
Associate Professor
Marketing & Supply Chain Management Department
Fox School of Business
Temple University
Phone 1-215-204-3561
Email [log in to unmask]