Dear all,

   I planned to go for AIB2015 at Bangalore but unfortunately I have not
received my visa yet. I have contacted Leela Palace Bangalore if I could
cancel my booking due to my visa issue. They agreed my cancellation but
refused to refund all my payment. They promised to resell the room but no
news comes to me up till now.

   I was wondering if anyone who will go to AIB2015 but would like to have
a room at Leela Palace Bangalore. Then I can transfer the room to you to
reduce my loss. And, I am happy to give you 10% discount on the total
price. My room is a standard room with10880.00 INR per night. If interested
and willing to help me, please feel free to contact me. Thank you!

Best wishes,

Tian

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.