Dear AIB Colleagues,

You by now should have received the call for papers for the AIB US-NE
Annual Frontier Conference: Bringing the Political Economy Back In.  I am
looking for scholars to collaborate with me on a paper addressing the
complex interactions between MNEs, civil society, local governments and
NGOs with respect to sustainability.  I especially am interested in
conceptual papers that speculate on how the relationships among these
entities will change as a result of the UN's sustainable development
goals.

If you are interested, please contact me directly ([log in to unmask])
about your ideas and we will go from there.  It also is fine if you already
have a work in progress.

Looking forward to working with you.

John Dilyard

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]