The Union of Concerned Scientists has a new opening in the Food & Environment program in our Washington, DC office that may be of interest to some of you or to your networks.  You can see our complete list of job openings at

http://www.ucsusa.org/about/jobs-ucs <http://www.ucsusa.org/about/jobs-ucs>

Senior Outreach Coordinator (Food and Environment Program)

http://www.ucsusa.org/about/jobs-ucs#senioroutreachcoord <http://www.ucsusa.org/about/jobs-ucs#senioroutreachcoord>
Conceives, plans, and implements outreach activities aimed at transforming our agricultural system into a more sustainable and equitable enterprise. On behalf of an 11-person team and under the supervision of the Campaign Manager, the Senior Outreach Coordinator carries out online activism, builds relationships with key constituencies, leads visibility efforts at professional society meetings, and coordinates with allied organizations.

Julia Petipas

Human Resources Partner

Union of Concerned Scientists |  Cambridge MA USA

The Union of Concerned Scientists puts rigorous, independent science to work to solve our planet's most pressing problems. Joining with citizens across the country, we combine technical analysis and effective advocacy to create innovative, practical solutions for a healthy, safe, and sustainable future.

www.ucsusa.org <http://www.ucsusa.org/> | Check out our open jobs <http://www.ucsusa.org/about/jobs-at-ucs.html> and internships <http://www.ucsusa.org/about/internships.html>. |

Join the conversation on our blog <https://listserv.umd.edu/cgi-bin/blog.ucsusa.org> or follow us on Facebook <https://listserv.umd.edu/cgi-bin/facebook.com/unionofconcernedscientists> and Twitter <https://listserv.umd.edu/cgi-bin/twitter.com/ucsusa>.