Hello,

I am graduated, so I am going to sell three beds in 20% off.

1. KING memory mattress, bought from IKEA, originally around $600.
2. QUEEN mattress, bought from mattress world, originally around $600, coming with a free
foundation.
3. Full mattress, bought from mattress world, originally around $400, coming with a free
foundation.

You need to come to pick them up, and full size is in Grand River Ave, across the everyday
Chinese restaurant. The other two are in Okemos.

Please contact 5178028137. Thank you!!