Hi, there

Sublease one of three bedrooms with own restroom in Castle Point (6249
Rothbury Way, East Lansing,48823) from May 25 to the June 26. The
roommates are two girls who are graduated from master program in MSU
and will move out in the early of June. The room has full facility. I
ask for $300 for everything (electric, water, internet) including.

If you are interested in this, Please contact me by 517-775-6895
(prefer text) or reply directly to this email.

Enjoy the Summer in MSU!

Yun Dong

----- End forwarded message -----

Yun Dong (Victoria)