Date: Thu, May 28, 2015 at 9:27 AM
Subject: Immediate SU15 opening at CSTAT

Hi folks,

CSTAT needs to replace an RA who is departing early to pursue a good
career opportunity. Please help us circulate this job posting where
doctoral students with relevant skills and qualifications will see it.
We can fill the slot with either an RA hire or an hourly position,
depending on what the selected student needs or prefers.

To meet the needs of our diverse clientele and round out the
collective skills of our consulting team, we specifically need someone
who has at least some prior training in or experience with
measurement, psychometrics, and other statistical methods frequently
used in the social sciences (see requirements in the attached file).

Steven J. Pierce, Ph.D.
Associate Director
Center for Statistical Training & Consulting (CSTAT)
Michigan State University
Giltner Hall
293 Farm Lane, Room 178
East Lansing, MI 48824