Our current Chinese tutor is leaving for a vacation back to ( China ) the
old country and will be there from about July 04 thru Aug. 25...we would
like to find a temporary female Chinese tutor to cover this approximate
time span ( possibility of being a bit longer duration?) so as to maintain
tutoring continuity for a 5 years old boy....one or two days weekly for a
few hours each time...very relaxed comfortable environment...transportation
to [?] and from our Okemos home...NO experience needed , just a pleasant
cheerful attitude / approach with toddlers......please tell me something
about your self if interested in this opportunity and provide your contact
information ..[?]..thanks