Good afternoon,

I'm a graduate student at MSU, and I'm wondering if anyone in this list is
driving to Chicago this Saturday. I need a ride to O'hare International
Airport. Arrival time does not really matter, as my international flight
does not board until early Sunday.

I'm willing to share costs on gas and tolls. Thank you so much in advance
(and sorry to those who are not interested).

Regards.