For all are interested, I live at 3021 beau jardin dr, 13-308, Lansing.
As many people asking for the items now, it's hard for me to keep track of
all the threads.  Please call me at 517-348-5590 before you come over, I'm
leaving out of the town at 5 this afternoon, will be back some time next
week.

*Whoever comes the first gets it!*

Thanks for your understanding!