Hi All,

I have one extra ptel cell phone account for sale. As I have minimal calls
and txts with family and friends, so the account has been accumulated quite
a lot balance that doesn't do me any good at all, but could be quite useful
to anyone who has more phone calls and|or txts needs than I do.

You'll get a nano-SIM card with adapters, so you'll be able to use the card
at any phone that takes SIM cards (i.e., traditional SIM, micro-SIM, or
nano-SIM).

I used this card from day one with Google Voice to take calls and text
messages and none of my family and friends know the real phone number, so
you don't need to worry about getting calls from any of my contacts at all.

When we meet for the transaction, I'll let you know the password of the
online account so that you can visit https://www.ptel.com/account to change
the password and personal information.

*Account balance:*
$85.75 (needs to be refilled at least every 60 days with minimal refill
amount of $10, next refill date is 6/3/2015).

*Phone plan:*
PAYGO (PAY-AS-YOU-GO)
$0.05/min: calls, to and from domestic phones.
$0.06/min: calls to China.
$0.02/txt.

more info about the phone plan, international call rate and their coverage:
https://www.ptel.com/plans#paygo
https://www.ptel.com/plans#intl
https://www.ptel.com/coverage

*Pictures of what you'll get*:
http://1drv.ms/1R3CYSs
1st pic is the nano-SIM card
2nd and 3rd is the new adapters

Send me your best offer and I'll reply to the highest bidders to achieve a
price with mutual satisfaction. Feel free to let me know if you have any
questions in the meantime.

Best n' enjoy the beautiful weather,
Wang