Hey,

Sorry to disturb!

I am making a trip to Chicago from May 15th (around pm 4:00),
then to Purdue University (at Indiana) at Saturday afternoon.
Will back to East Lansing at Sunday afternoon.

My purpose is to meet friends at both locations. If you want a free
ride on either way(EL to Chicago at Friday afternoon or Purdue to EL Sunday
afternoon),
or want to join this round trip, welcome to contact me :)

If you are a male, you can stay with me for free at Friday night in Chicago
:)

Cheers,
Lei