Dear colleagues,

Apologies for the cross-posting.

We are collecting any unpublished quantitative studies on the effect of five deal- and firm-level determinants and post-acquisition performance for the purposes of a meta-analytic study. The five determinants we are interested in are industry relatedness, relative firm size, target pre-acquisition performance, acquirer pre-acquisition experience, and level of integration. We would very much like to hear from you if you have any unpublished papers covering these relationships.

Best regards,

Tsvetomira Bilgili
Ph.D. Candidate
Department of Management