Dear colleagues,

I believe the attached vacancy may be of interest to you or members of your respective professional networks.

In a nutshell the vacancy is about:

-          P3 positions (min 5 years of professional experience) in the International Training Centre for the ILO in Turin;

-          Organizing training and other capacity building activities;

-          Focusses on "Multinational enterprises and global supply chains", which is a new activity cluster for the Centre;

-          Requires minimum working knowledge of English as well as one other out of the following languages: French, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic or Chinese.

I would appreciate if you could forward this message to any potentially interested colleagues/contact.

Many thanks in advance,
Ralf

Ralf Krüger (Mr.)
Manager, Sustainable Development Programme
International Training Centre of the ILO

Viale Maestri del Lavoro, 10
10127 Turin, Italy
Office Tel: +39 011 693 6360
http://www.itcilo.org<http://www.itcilo.org/>