Dear Researcher,

Greetings from the Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai, India!

We are delighted to announce that the 9th Great Lakes NASMEI (North American Society for Marketing Education in India) Marketing Conference would be held at our campus on Saturday and Sunday, 26th and 27th December, 2015.

We attract high quality researchers from throughout the world every year and this year should be no different.

We invite your entry latest by July 15, 2015.

Details at

http://www.greatlakes.edu.in/conferences-research/nasmai-call-for-papers

Please click on the following links for further details:

http://www.greatlakes.edu.in/conferences-research/nasmei-about

http://www.greatlakes.edu.in/conferences-research/conference-co-chairs

http://www.greatlakes.edu.in/conferences-research/nasmei-registration

http://www.greatlakes.edu.in/conferences-research/nasmei-important-dates

To check out previous years’ schedules, please click on

http://www.greatlakes.edu.in/conferences-research/nasmei-through-the-years

Looking forward to an entry from you. For any questions, please feel free to e-mail S. Bharadhwaj at [log in to unmask]

Thanks.

Regards

Bharadhwaj

S. Bharadhwaj, PhD (University of Maryland, College Park, USA),

Dr Bala V and Vasantha Balachandran Chair Professor of Marketing,

Director (Research),
[log in to unmask]" alt="cid:CAB9F424-2C23-48C7-9533-AE764DB58E56">

Campus      :  Dr Bala V Balachandar Campus, ECR Road, Manamai, Tirukazhukundram Taluk, Kanchipuram District, Tamilnadu - 603 102.

                          Phone : +91-44-30809000, Direct : +91-44-30809210,  Fax : +91-44-30809001

City Office :

2nd Floor, NPL Devi building, 111, Kalki Krishnamurthy Salai (L B Road),

Tiruvanmiyur, Chennai 600041, India

Phone: 91 44 24412450 Fax: 91 44 24412458

Webpage  : www.greatlakes.edu.in/bharadhwaj-S.html

"The information transmitted including any attachments through this mail is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and privileged material belonging to Great Lakes Institute of Management Chennai. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any unauthorized action taken in reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message."

Visit us at : http://www.greatlakes.edu.in/