Dear Colleagues,

we would like to inform you about the publication of our special issue on "South-South and South-North Expansion Strategies: What are Theoretical and Empirical Implications for Research in Management?" in M@n@gement<mailto:M@n@gement>, Vol. 18, N° 1, 2015 : http://www.management-aims.com/vol18_en.html

Theoretical and Empirical Implications for Research on South-South and South-North Expansion Strategies
BANDEIRA-DE-MELLO, Rodrigo,  GHAURI, Pervez N., MAYRHOFER Ulrike & Pierre-Xavier MESCHI

Early Internationalization of New Ventures from Emerging Countries: The Case of Transition Economies

LAMOTTE, Olivier & Ana COLOVIC

When the South Takes over the North: Dynamics of Up-Market Integrations by Emerging Multinationals
MARCHAND Morgan

Attitude toward Internationalization and Early Internationalization: Comparison of Indian and French SME's Decision Makers
RICARD, Antonin & Abrar Ali SAIYED

Institutional Distance and Brazilian Outward Foreign Direct Investment
AMAL, Mohamed & Bruno Thiago TOMIO

Best regards,

Rodrigo BANDEIRA-DE-MELLO (Fundação Getulio Vargas, São Paulo)

Pervez N. GHAURI (King's College, London)
Ulrike MAYRHOFER (IAE Lyon, Magellan Research Center, Université Jean Moulin Lyon 3)
Pierre-Xavier MESCHI (IAE Aix-en-Provence, CERGAM, Aix-Marseille Université & Skema Business School)

Guest Editors

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.