Dear colleagues,

please note that the newest issue of the  Journal for East European Management Studies (Vol. 20, Issue 2) is now available.

It includes the following articles:

Sandra Penger, Vlado Dimovski, Judita Peterlin
Rethinking dialogue and education between Slovenia and China: Sustainability – our common language?

Nada Zupan, Robert Kaše, Matevž Rašković, Kai Yao, Chunyan Wang

Getting ready for the young generation to join the workforce: A comparative analysis of the work values of Chinese and Slovenian business students

Judita Peterlin, Vlado Dimovski, Miha Uhan, Sandra Penger

Integrating stakeholders’ multiple intelligences into the leadership development of a cross-cultural entity: Evidence from the CI Ljubljana

Alison Pearce, Rose Quan

International staff mobility in higher education: To what extent could an intra-European entrepreneurial approach be applied to Sino-CEE initiatives?

Abstracts (and one article) are freely accessible at

http://www.hampp-verlag.de/hampp_e-journals_JEMS.htm

Moreover, you will have free access to some selected articles of former issues too.

For any further questions regarding the journal, please do not hesitate to contact me!

Best regards,

Thomas Steger
Editor-in-chief, University of Regensburg