The Founding Editor-in-Chief, Professor Jan Selmer, is currently inviting empirical and conceptual papers on global mobility and expatriate management for regular issues. Please visit: http://emeraldgrouppublishing.com/products/journals/journals.htm?id=jgm
The two next JGM special issues: (1) “Alternative Forms of Global Mobility: Fresh Insights about Frequent Flyers, Short-Term, Rotational and Virtual Assignments, International Business Commuters” is guest-edited by Maike Andresen, Michael Dickmann, Arno Haslberger. Submission deadline: September 15, 2015. Full details: http://emeraldgrouppublishing.com/products/journals/call_for_papers.htm?id=5924
(2) “Expatriates in Context: Expanding Perspectives on the Expatriate Situation” is guest-edited by Fabian Jintae Froese and Soo Min Toh. Submission deadline: November 15, 2015. Full details: http://emeraldgrouppublishing.com/products/journals/call_for_papers.htm?id=5989
The JGM Author Experience: “The editorial team at the Journal of Global Mobility is truly first-rate. They provided my co-authors and me with an extremely thoughtful and detailed review of our submission. We were tremendously impressed by the quality of their analysis and commentary, and the fact that it was delivered in a mere thirty days. It has been humbling to see the collaborative blind review process work so well." Jason Ryan, PhD, Associate Professor of Marketing, California State University, USA.
"I compared the first version of my paper with the last one. It has definitely so much improved. Without the help of
your reviews, I hadn't achieved this improvement. You told me once your reviewers are the best and would help me to make the paper better. And yes, you were most definitely right: They are the best."
Dr. Christian Linder,University of Bamberg, Germany.
The areas of coverage of JGM include : Business expatriates, Expatriate academics, Families and partners, Female expatriates, Frequent international business travellers, Inpatriates, Organizational expatriates, Repatriates, Self-initiated expatriates. Please check the full list at http://emeraldgrouppublishing.com/products/journals/journals.htm?id=jgm
When you publish in JGM, you will benefit from:
* Prompt and professional service: the editorial team and reviewers endeavour to give you constructive feedback on your first submission within 30 days.
* High quality reviews from leading scholars in the field.
* Early publication via Emerald's pre-publication service, EarlyCite.
* High visibility through pro-active international marketing campaigns and promotion of author's work via JGM LinkedIn account and relevant listservs.
Submit a paper: Submissions to the Journal of Global Mobility: The Home of Expatriate Management Research (JGM) are made using ScholarOne Manuscripts, the online submission and peer review system. Registration and access is available at http://emeraldgrouppublishing.com/products/journals/journals.htm?id=jgm
Before submitting please check the author guidelines: http://emeraldgrouppublishing.com/products/journals/author_guidelines.htm?id=jgm
Join the JGM LinkedIn Group for journal updates, sharing your current research projects with peers or seeking new collaboration.
Professor Jan Selmer, Ph.D.
Journal of Global Mobility (JGM)
The Home of Expatriate Management Research (Emerald)
Department of Business Administration
School of Business and Social Sciences