Dear Colleagues,

We are currently collecting data for a meta-analysis project to examine the
antecedents and consequences of export market orientation. At this stage,
we are looking for unpublished empirical studies that measure market
orientation at the firm’s export functional level. We would be grateful if
you could provide us with your working papers and unpublished studies,
including those in languages other than English. We assure you that the
data will only be used in our analysis at an aggregate level for the
meta-analysis.

Your help would be greatly appreciated and properly acknowledged.

Sincerely,

Asmat-Nizam Abdul-Talib, PhD

Department of International Business

Universiti Utara Malaysia