EURAM 2015: Preferred Leader Behaviour and Societal Culture Global Research Consortium

A group of international researchers are studying the relationships amongst preferred leader behaviour dimensions and societal culture value dimensions for employed businesspeople. We’re always seeking international collaborators to expand our country data base. If you’re interested in discussing a research project, I’ll be at EURAM 2015 in Warsaw, Poland, 16-21 June 2015. Send me an email to arrange a discussion at [log in to unmask]

Our global leadership studies project is summarised at http://crossculturalcentre.homestead.com/values.html

And in: Explicit leader behaviour: A review of literature, theory development, and research project results

Romie Frederick Littrell

Journal of Management Development 32 (6), 567-605

Regards,

Romie

Pardon cross-postings. Romie Frederick Littrell, PhD, FIAIR
Associate Professor of International Business
Editor, AIB Insights; International Management
AUT Business School
Tel. extension 5805, Mail stop B-98

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.