Apologies if you've already gotten a message about this, but I don't
have any way to send it to multiple lists without some people getting
it more than once. The survey went out to 33% of all faculty, staff,
and students on campus, but we wanted to make sure the people that
would be most interested heard about it.

MSU UARC is conducting its third MSU Internet and Technology User
Experience Survey. It's used to help us understand how the MSU
community uses technology and gives you the opportunity to have your
voice heard about what MSU should target in the future. Results from
our prior surveys are available at
http://usability.msu.edu/techsurvey/ and the results of the 2015
survey will be published there later this year. All of the raw data is
made public, so you can break it down and use it however you'd like.

To take the brief, anonymous survey, please visit
http://usability.msu.edu/uxsurvey/ (use http://goo.gl/fw9kQM to link
to it on social media). Please tell your friends, family, and
colleagues to fill it out, even if they aren't directly affiliated
with MSU!

If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions for things we
should ask next year, please let me know!

Thanks,

Graham L. Pierce
Michigan State University

Project Manager, State of the State Survey, IPPSR
User Experience Researcher, Usability/Accessibility Research and Consulting
Digital Communications Coordinator, University Center for Regional
Economic Innovation, CCED
Vice Chair, Accommodating Technology Community

517-884-0364 (Office)
http://www.msu.edu/~glpierce/

University Outreach and Engagement
Kellogg Center