Hello,

If you haven't done so, please let us know if you will attend the Informal Learning Network - MSU meeting on April 28, 2015 from 5:30-7:00 PM.

We will be meeting at the MSU 4-H Children's Gardens, hosted by Dr. Norm Lownds. This will be a fantastic opportunity to learn more about informal education at the Children's Gardens and to tour the beautiful Butterfly Room!

RSVP: Email [log in to unmask] by 4/26/15 to let us know you will attend.
Where to park: Faculty/staff parking is available in the Veterinary Science lot, the lot behind Plant Biology, and at the Wharton Center ramp. Metered parking is available by the Children's Gardens.
Where to gather: We will meet in the Plant and Soil Sciences Building, Room B-113. Enter at the doors under the teal-colored awning (south side of building facing the Children's Gardens).

Hope to see you there!

Denice

-----

Denice J. Blair, Ph.D.
MSU Museum Education Team, Co-Manager
Department of Teacher Education, Assistant Professor
Michigan State University
409 W. Circle Dr., Rm. 205, East Lansing, MI 48824
[log in to unmask], 517-884-6899

"For any theory or set of practices is dogmatic which is not based upon critical examination of its own underlying principles." (Dewey, Experience and Education)