All:

I have recently updated the list of graduate programs in geocognition and geoscience education research. I am missing descriptions for a few programs, and with the new hiring season I know people have moved or are starting new programs. Please let me know if I can change any descriptions or add new people/programs. Please also check to make sure your links are correct.

I have heard from several students that the list has been helpful in seeking out graduate programs, so let's keep it up!

https://geocognitionresearchlaboratory.wordpress.com/graduate-study/geocognition-geoscience-education-research-programs/

Cheers
Julie

Julie Libarkin
Associate Professor
Director - Geocognition Research Lab
Michigan State University
288 Farm Lane, 206 Natural Science
East Lansing, MI 48824

Phone: 517-355-8369
https://www.msu.edu/~libarkin

Affiliations: Center for Integrative Studies in General Science, Department of Geological Sciences, Cognitive Science Program, Environmental Science and Policy Program, CREATEforSTEM