Hi, I'm looking for a female to sublease my bedroom because I'll graduate in this coming May.
The following is some basic information about my place:

Apartment: Village at Chandler Crossing
Type: 3x3 apartment. (I'm going to sublease my own room with a private bathroom.)
Rent: $400 per month without electricity (the original rent is $520 monthly)
Facility: Don't worry about the Wifi, and it's free here. You just need to pay the electricity,
which is share with other 2 roommates.
Sublease Period: June 1 - Aug 7 (I'll only ask for $800 for the whole period.)
Furniture: All included. There're bed, desk, chair, and a big closet in the bedroom. Plus, it's full
furnitured in the public area, including TV, coach, just everything needed.
Transport: Route 26 & 25 will bring you on campus easily.
Roommate: There are two other Chinese girls living in this apartment, who are quiet and
clean. Both of them are graduate students, and are easy going.
Wash & Dryer: Wash and Dryer are in our apartment! So it's super easy to do the laundry.
Parking: Free, just outside of the apartment building.
Pets: Sorry, pets are not allowed here.

Besides that, there are gym, swimming pool, and hot tub in the housing community near
leasing office just downstairs. You can also check my bedroom photos from my post on
Craigslist: http://lansing.craigslist.org/sub/4962571495.html

So if you're interested in subleasing my place this summer, feel free to contact me via this
email. Thank you!