Hi guys~ The model is 4 DOOR Wagon/Sport Utility. 2.5L L4 FI DOHC 16V.All wheel drive.
Super clean with great records and new tires! Love it but I have to sell it since I'm going back
to China... With moon roof and if you don't like the seat cover I bought you can take it off.
Please contact me for pictures via email or add me on WeChat: j5175809978. You can also
find the pictures on craglist: http://lansing.craigslist.org/cto/4960494756.html. I already have
the carfax report ready for you so you don't have to spend money on it. Thanks!