Hi,

我要出租college towne两室一厅中的一个房间,为主卧室,有独立洗手间和衣橱。在三楼,环境安静安全。
离20路也不远,可以到学校大部分的学院。室友是个安静友好的姑娘。租约从5月1号到7月22号,你如果愿
意可以找人续租。租金是445每月,电费大概20每月,包暖气网络水费。基本家具可以免费给你,基本可以拎
包入住,租金也可以商量,如果感兴趣请EMAIL或者电话联系,[log in to unmask], 5174023935.

I want to sublease one room in a two-bedroom apartment in College Towne, you will
have an walking closet and individual bathroom.The apartment located on the third floor
with quiet and safe neighbors. It is also close to bus station, Route 20 can take
you to most places on campus. Your roommate is a quiet and friendly girl. The sublease
will start from May 1st to July 22nd, you can choose to extend or end the lease in July.
The rent is $445 per month including heat and internet, electricity bill is usually around
$20, no deposit needed. If you need further information, contact me by cell
phone:5174023935.

Feiye