Hi,All. I have a nice bedroom to sublease during the summer (May 14 to August 15). The
bedroom is in a house which near the MSU campus. The walking distances to campus is 15
to 20 min, to CATA Route 1 Bus stop is 5 min, to supermarket is 5 min. So it would be quite
convenient for you to live here. The rent is cheap, 250/month. (utility is not included).
Please email me back if you are interested.