Please contact me if you want to sublease your place for this summer. Here are some details
about the housing that I'm looking for:

1. It has to be the whole apartment unit (i.e. no sharing with roommates). Prefer two-
bedroom apartment, but one-bedroom or studio are also acceptable.
2. It has to be furnished and have AC and parking space.
3. Preferred subleasing time is May 8 to mid Aug. This is negotiable.
4. I'm a little germaphobic. So I'm looking for clean and neat rooms only. I will keep your
place clean during summer.

暑假求租公寓,条件如下:
1. 求租整套公寓,最好是2居室,1居室或studio也可以。
2. 带家具(可以拎包入住),有空调,有停车位。