Hi, I have a full mattress and car sell

The mattress sell for $150. The earliest pick up date is May 1st.

The 2011 Toyota Camry LE. The miles is around 45,000. The earliest pick up
date for car is May 7th. Thank you.

My apartment is near Cedar Village.If you live near my apartment, it is easy
for you to move the mattress. If you're interested, please contact me by
email or phone. [log in to unmask] or 517-755-6855

Thank you

大家好,有想买$150的床垫,和13,000刀的2011 Camry LE的同学请联系我~床垫使用3
年,我买的新的。车也是2011年买的,无事故,里程较少。谢谢!

517-755-6855