Hi,

我有一间college towne的房间需要出租,房间是主卧,有walking closet和单独洗手间。住在3楼,
离马路有一段距离,所以环境很安静,这片小区也很安全。20路公车经过,公车站约200米。室友是
个安静整洁的研究生。转租从5月1日开始到7月22号,如果想续租可以继续跟leasing office签约。
租金是445每月,包括了网费和暖气,电费大约一个月20刀,不用押金。
需要看房可以联系我,电话是5174023935。

I want to sublease one room in a two-bedroom apartment in College Towne, you will
have an walking closet and individual bathroom.The apartment located on the third floor
with quiet and safe neighbors. It is also close to bus station, Route 20 can take
you to most places on campus. Your roommate is a quiet and friendly girl. The sublease
will start from May 1st to July 22nd, you can choose to extend or end the lease in July.
The rent is $445 per month including heat and internet, electricity bill is usually around
$20, no deposit needed. If you need further information, contact me by cell
phone:5174023935.

Feiye