Hey everyone,

I have a used Samsung 23" LED Monitor for sell. The monitor is in good condition and
works fine. I mainly use the monitor as an extended monitor for my laptop. The details of
the monitor:

Brand: Samsung
Model: S23A550H
Display type: LED Backlit
Size: 23 inch
HD format: 1080p
Connector type: HDMI, VGA
Response rate: 2ms Response

I would like to sell it at $110 (I can also give you a Logitech keyboard for free if you buy
the monitor.). Here's one refurbished one of the same model which sells at
$262(http://www.memory4less.com/m4l_itemdetail.aspx?
itemid=1465471863&partno=S23A550H&rid=1).

Contact: [log in to unmask] or cell: 517-7o3-4634

Best regards to all of you.