Since our current roomates are going back to China on August, me and my
financee are looking for another couple to share a 2bedroom 2 bathroom
apartment. I am a graduate student and he is a working staff in MSU. We are
really quite, easy going and we like cooking a lot. Currently we are living in Castle
Point, the apartment is big, the rent is cheap and we have everything such as
TV, couch in the living room. You will feel like home living here. With that being
said, we are open to somewhere else if you have other suggestions.
If you are are interested in sharing an apartment, please let me know!