Hi, All,

I am a graduate student at MSU. I am looking for a female roommate to share with me a
1b1b loft-style apartment in Okemos. The upstairs and downstairs spaces are relatively
separated.

- Fully furnished with TV and internet available (free)
- Very clean
- 5 min to Meijer, Kroger, Target, Meridian Mall
- 15 minutes to MSU
- Spacious living room/dining area (separated)
- low utility bill
- quiet neighborhood and scenic walking trails
- unlimited parking spaces

The rent is $649. Upstairs $350, downstairs $250, plus 1/2 utilities. Move-in date is
negotiable. Short-term lease (3 months, 6 months, 9 months) available. Please contact

Angela