I am a woman from China, and I want to seek a female roomate who would share
a one bedroom apartment with me, which is in the Cedar Creek Apartments.
The fee can be set upon negotiation.

Note: If you are a girl or women whose native language is English or whose
spoken English is very authentic and you would like to talk with me often in
English, you don't need to pay the rent, only need to share the energy fee and
Internet fee with me.
Welcome you!