Hello,

My name is Mingzhe Zheng, I am a graduate student in Linguistics. Now I am seeking
Chinese-Americans to participate in a short conversation about life and language in
Michigan.

You will receive $10 for 30 minutes of your time. To participate in this study, you must be
a native speaker of American English who have Chinese ethnicity, and was born in the
US. You must also have grown up in Troy, Michigan or nearby places in Oakland County
of Michigan, and have never lived in any places out of Michigan for more than one year.

If you’re interested, please go to the following link to sign-up:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nfiG3oy8l3aRaEZxGRaX3Y9gzJwaEzY7daxT1BYIJvQ/
edit?usp=sharing

We will meet at the MSU Sociolinguistics Lab, B-411 Wells Hall, 619 Red Cedar Rd,
http://msusociolinguistics.weebly.com

Contact Mingzhe Zheng ([log in to unmask]) if you have any questions.

Thank you!