打扰各位,

出售一辆2003年 福特福克斯wagon(旅行版) ZTW, 银色, 2.0L , 自动档,定速巡航,遥控门锁,电动车窗玻璃升级,ABS,行李架(可用于搬运床垫),空调等,里程 189K,其它配置见KBB链接。重要到一点: non-interference engine.

右后方有凹痕(上个owner已经有了)和锈迹,但总体状况良好。从上个owner买来后,及早更换了重要部件,如加速器,电池,刹车片,刹车盘,以及两个前轮胎等,目前车辆运行良好,每3k公里定期更换机油;上述维护保养的收据凭证基本都在。

如果你是短期访问,这辆车作为你的代步车(公交不方便),来学校、买菜、去奥莱,再合适不过。价格不贵但皮实耐用,最远开去尼亚加拉瀑布,毫无问题;寒假回家2个月,回来后一次发动成功。

KBB 估价Good: $2360; Fair: $2100。因为要搬离密歇根,低价求速出:$2100 可议,只接受现金。爽快靠谱的买主,可赠送若干家用物品。 联系方式:回邮件或者联系: six-five-zero-417-eight-one-six-two

几张照片 (some photos):  http://lansing.craigslist.org/cto/4990227789.html

I am moving out of Michigan, and selling my 2003 Ford Focus Wagon ZTW, (4-Cyl, 16V, 2.0 Liter, automatic, ABS, et al.) See the above KBB link for more information. 189K miles and non-interference engine.

It is under good maintenance with a number of new parts including accelerator, battery, pads and rotors, frontal tires. Oil change every 3k miles. There is a dent at the rear back of the car, and some rust, but overall it is of good shape for a 2003 car.

KBB value for good cond. is $2360, I am only asking for $2100 (OBO) for fast sell.

Reply the email or tel.:   six-five-zero-417-eight-one-six-two