Sorry to bother who are not interested.

The last email seemed not work for Chinese characters...

Anyway, I'm looking for a graduation cap and gown, master degree, and
major in engineering. (So the color supposed to be orange)

As a female, I prefer a smaller size.

Anyone who wants to sell their used ones please reply to this email
directly, with your selling price in mind if possible.

Or you can contact me by cell phone: (517)-582-9850

Thanks.