Hi, I'm a graduate student looking for a female roommate from May 16th for a year, since my roommate will be moving out. Here is some basic information about my apartment:
Apartment: At the Spartan VillageRent: $428/month, includes electricity, heating, water, and the Internet.Transport: Route 39 can take you to campus, can also get to campus by bicycle in around twenty minutes.Facility: Near to a laundry buildingLease period: May 16th ~ May 15th.Furniture: Furnished, with a bed, a closet, a desk, and a dresser.Roommate: I like to think that I am quiet and clean.Pets: No pets allowed.
Please let me know if you are interested in sharing a room with me from May by replying to this post. Thank you!