Dear Friends:

Thanks for your attention. Our names are Unhee Ju and Hana Kang, and we are
doctoral students at Michigan State University.

As a part of our projects for the Survey Methodology class (CEP 937), we
are developing a psychological scale related to doctoral students' research
activities. *This scale will be used to understand the current status of
their conducting research, and to help them complete their doctoral studies
without dropping out of their doctoral program. *To that end, your opinion
as a doctoral student is important.

This is an online survey, which should take no longer than 25minutes to
complete. If you have any questions or concerns about this survey, as well
as about your rights as a participant, you may contact Unhee Ju (
[log in to unmask]) and Hana Kang ([log in to unmask]).

Thank you in advance for taking the time to assist us in this research
study.

*Here is link to the survey.*

<https://msucoe.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_eCWQ3fGTvrlFYPz>*https://msucoe.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_eCWQ3fGTvrlFYPz
<https://msucoe.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_eCWQ3fGTvrlFYPz>*