Hello,

They don't have many stuffs + extremely bad service attitude of the
owner/cashier (a mid-aged woman), at least from my experience. During our
first visit there, she was on a phone (apparently just some casual talk
with a friend) ALL THE TIME. When we were checking out, she even did not
raise up her head to look at us.

I'll never ever go to this store again since I can get everything I want
from Oriental or Great China, plus at least decent service from the others,
then why should I bother to spend money at some place in which they don't
even welcome the customers?

On Sun, Apr 12, 2015 at 4:09 PM, Liu Lin <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Has anyone checked out the new Chinese grocery store in Hannah plaza?
> I am wondering the store hours and if they have a large selection of fresh
> veggies and frozen food?
>

> Thank you

>      http://list.msu.edu/archives/cssamsu.html
>
> Click "Join or leave the list". For further assistance, please
> contact Jerry McAllister [log in to unmask]

Rain(Wuyu) Liu
Graduate Assistant
MSU Friends of International Students (FIS) Program Director
Doctoral Student
Department of Communication
457 Comm Arts & Sciences Bldg
404 Wilson Road