Dear Colleagues:

[log in to unmask]" align=left hspace=12 alt="JEECAR_cover_V2 N1_2015_232_300.jpg" title="" v:shapes="Picture_x0020_4">Journal of Eastern European and Central Asian Research (JEECAR) has just published its latest issue of Vol. 2, No 1 at http://ieeca.org/journal/index.php/JEECAR. We invite you to review the Table of Contents here and then visit our web site to review articles and items of interest.

Manuscripts

Country Image of Kazakhstan: From Stereotype and Critique to Positive National Branding, - Svetlana Shakirova

DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.15549/jeecar.v2i1.78

Evolution of External Consultant Involvement in Human Resource Management in Eastern Europe (1990-2007), - József Poór, Imola Józsa

DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.15549/jeecar.v2i1.70

Japan’s Role in Conflict Resolution and Effective Governance in Tajikistan: Case of the Tajik civil war, (1992-1997), - Farrukh Usmonov

DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.15549/jeecar.v2i1.81

Ukrainian Business in European Integration Process: A Cluster Approach, - Yanina Kovalchuk, Tamara Kachala

DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.15549/jeecar.v2i1.84

Determinants of the Financial Performance of Commercial banking in Ethiopia: From Internal Corporate Governance Practices Perspective, - Olani Bekele Sakilu, Berhanu Getinet Kibret

DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.15549/jeecar.v2i1.82

Emotional Intelligence, Work/Family Conflict and Work Values Among Customer Service Representatives: Basis for Organizational Support, - Rommel Pilapil Sergio, Luzelle Gonzales-Lim Ormita, Antonette Lazaro Dungca, Jennifer Ocampo Gonzales

DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.15549/jeecar.v2i1.86

An Election Observer’s View & Appraisal of the 2014 Afghan Elections, - Srinjoy Bose

DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.15549/jeecar.v2i1.80

Consumer Behavior in The Republic of Georgia regarding FMCG Products: The role of Russia in affecting Consumer Behavior after reaching DCFTA with EU countries, - Maia Noniashvili, Nino Enukidze, George Griffin

DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.15549/jeecar.v2i1.90

Case Study

The Role of Collective Identities in Democratization processes: The Case Stydied of the European Union and East and Southeast Asia, - Georgia Giannakarou

DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.15549/jeecar.v2i1.85

Thanks for the continuing interest in our work. Please consider JEECAR for your next publication.

Nikolay Megits, Ph.D. | JEECAR Editor-in-Chief| www.ieeca.org | [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]