Dear IBERO, IMD, and AIB Colleagues,
Please see the invitation below from Martin Larraza, editor of Management Research. Feel free to forward this message to others who may be interested in this invitation.
All the best,
--Herman.

Herman Aguinis
President, Iberoamerican Academy of Management
http://www.iberoacademy.org/

Herman Aguinis
John F. Mee Chair of Management
Professor of Organizational Behavior and Human Resources
Founding and Managing Director, Institute for Global Organizational Effectiveness

Indiana University
Kelley School of Business
http://mypage.iu.edu/~haguinis/

[cid:[log in to unmask]]
GO FROM MOMENT TO MOMENTUM

[http://www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com/newsletters/proimg/nt/images/MR.jpg]

[http://www.emeraldinsight.com/newsletters/proimg/nt/journal_headers/MRJIAM.jpg]

Dear Colleagues,

As the Editorial Team of Management Research, the official journal of the Iberoamerican Academy of Management, we are actively looking for new submissions. We would like to call your attention to our journal and the benefits it may bring to you and your research.

In its 12-year history, Management Research has become an influential and highly visible scholarly outlet among Iberoamerican management scholars. It is dedicated to the advancement of management in private and public sector organizations. Although Management Research considers itself a supranational journal, and publishes articles from all countries and from all the major disciplines in management and organization studies.  Our journal is especially dedicated to fostering the general advancement of management scholarship among Iberoamerican scholars and academics interested in Iberoamerican issues. You can read more about the journal's aims and scope by clicking here<http://listmanager.emeraldinsight.com/t/43069/31340003/126804814/12/>.

Management Research has an international reach, with authors and readers from all regions of the world. Further, our journal is ranked B1 in Qualis and abstracted and indexed by ABI INFORM, Cabell's Directories of Publishing Opportunities, EBSCOhost, ERA, Summon, and TOC Premier. The editorial board includes current and past editors, associate editors, and board members of some of the most influential management journals in the world. Hence, by publishing in Management Research we are offering you high VISIBILITY.

Our review process has a clear DEVELOPMENTAL APPROACH. Experienced colleagues provide comments and suggestions aimed at developing the work submitted by the authors using a double blind review process. Authors who submit their articles to Management Research will enjoy the opportunity to benefit from the comments of some of the most influential management scholars in the world.

We offer you the possibility to SUBMIT ARTICLES, and conduct the whole review process, in any of the three languages in which our community members employ: PORTUGUESE, SPANISH and ENGLISH. Only once the paper has been accepted do the authors have the obligation to translate their piece into English, the standard language in scholarly outlets and the one in which the articles in Management Research are published.

Last, but not least, we are committed to a QUICK REVIEW PROCESS, with the goal of offering the shortest possible time from submission to publication. In addition, the early publication facility means your paper gets published as soon as possible.

If you are looking for a highly regarded outlet for your research submit it to Management Research!

[http://www.emeraldgrouppublishing.com/newsletters/proimg/nt/green_buttons/english/left_hand/submit_your_paper.png]<http://listmanager.emeraldinsight.com/t/43069/31340003/126804816/13/>

Yours sincerely,

Martin Larraza-Kintana
Editor in Chief