Dear AIB Colleagues,

You are cordially invited to our *7th session* of *FERC Spanish Discussion
Group*.

FERC Spanish is a virtual group conversation with the aim of bringing
together academics and researchers from Spanish speaking researchers with
the objective of sharing experiences, issues, projects or techniques and to
increase and support the efforts to expand our knowledge regarding family
business collaborating with many colleagues in the Americas, Europe and
Asia, according to the founding principles of FERC
<http://www.uvm.edu/business/?Page=ferc.html&SM=familybusiness_submenu.html>
.

The virtual session is free and we will use *Zoom software* which is a very
simple program (like Skype, free but more stable).

This 7th meeting will be *Thursday April 30* and has an extension of one
hour. To reserve your space and details of the connection through Zoom
software, just click on http://ferc-spanish-7a-sesion.eventbrite.es

*About the program:*

The first part will be conducted by Lucía Ceja
<https://es.linkedin.com/in/luciaceja> (Researcher IESE Business School,
España) She will share the presentation: *"Felicidad y bienestar en la
empresa familiar"*. Immediately after María Piedad López
<http://www.inalde.edu.co/profesores/profesores-planta/profesor/maria-piedad-lopez-vergara/mostrar/profesor/>
(Profesora INALDE, Business School, Colombia) will present the theme "*El
componente sicológico de la propiedad en empresarios familiares*". This
session will be moderated by *José Betancourt*, member of the family
business research group at INALDE, Business School, Colombia.

On behalf of FERC Spanish Discussion Group, We hope to see you next Thursday*,
April 30.*

Sincerely,

Claudio G. Müller

Adjunct Professor

School of Economics and Business

University of Chile

FERC Spanish Discussion Group

***************************

Horarios locales:

Los Angeles (USA): 7:00 AM

Guatemala y Costa Rica: 8:00 AM

México, Perú y Colombia: 9:00 AM

Venezuela y Boston (USA): 10:00 AM

Uruguay, Sao Paulo (Brasil), Argentina y Chile: 11:00 AM

Londres: 3:00 PM

Madrid y Alemania: 4:00 PM

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.