Dear colleagues:

We invite you to submit a proposal to the IAM 2015.

All the best,

IAM2015 Secretariat

From Developing to Developed Economies:
The Future of Entrepreneurship and Innovation in Iberoamerica
December 3-5, 2015, Santiago, Chile

The deadline to submit a proposal is June 1st 2015

PUBLICATION
OPPORTUNITY:
International
Entrepreneurship
Management Journal
(IEMJ) special section from selected papers.

The 2015 IAM Conference aims to facilitate dialog amongst academics and practitioners regarding the potential future of entrepreneurship and innovation in the region.
We encourage academics to send proposals for symposium sessions, paper sessions or PDWs in the following tracks:

Special Tracks Entrepreneurship and Innovation in Iberoamerica:
Entrepreneurship and Innovation Ecosystems
Managing Innovation and Corporate Entrepreneurship
Management Education & Cross-Cultural Challenges
Institutions and Business Activity

Traditional Tracks

International Business
Organizational Behavior and Human Resource Management
Public Administration
Marketing
Supply Chain and Operations Management
ICTs, Technology and Innovation Management
Business Policy and Strategy
Business Economics and Financial Management