Hola/Hello
I am writing a response to a reviewer on a paper that compares answers on an instrument between students in two countries. All are MBA's and there are  results. The reviewer is questioning the use of MBA's as subjects  I think (and its hard to say from the comments) the reviewers points point is that MBA's are not good surrogates for managers or business persons in certain countries.  One of the countries is a middle income country in Asia and the other is a high income country in North America. Even after a Google scholar search, I am not coming up with many studies that questions the use of MBA in cross national studies. Is someone familiar with a stream of literature or paper that discusses this?

Saludos/Regards
Stephen.
Stephen B. Salter Ph.D
Professor of Accounting & Endowed Chair of Western Hemispheric Trade/
Profesor de la Contabilidad y del Comercio Hemisférico Occidental
Department of Accounting
University of Texas at El Paso
El Paso TX 79968-0542
Phone : (915) 747-7755